Complete assembly line for mattresses
ONE assembly line!
LOW circle time!
ZERO exchange time!
Invector Assembly Line glues, assembles and presses foam and spring units together to form a finished mattress. The line can be made fully automatic or semi-automatic as required.
The line consists of a gluing machine, e.g. hot melt adhesive, variable belt conveyor and a press machine. The line can be combined with several solutions, e.g. our packaging and palletizing line, Invector Pack & Pal, see more here!
Invector Assembly Line is designed for One-Piece-Flow, focusing on a simplified and streamlined design to rationalize production. The changeover time is ZERO seconds when handling various mattress sizes, which results in low production costs.
High flexibility = best ergonomic conditions
The first priority is always the operator. It is important, that the operator has the correct working conditions. The machines are therefore designed with a high flexibility. The machine automatically adjusts to the width of the received mattress. Thus, the operator can carry out its work without awkward working positions.
The automatically adjusting of the width makes the assembly line high flexible in receiving all sizes of mattresses, ZERO changeover time independent of order sizes and still keep a low circle time.
Center line (or zero line)
Invector Assembly Line is designed to transport the mattresses centered on the center line. Each station in the line measures the position of the mattress and centers the mattress on the center line. (It is possible to design the system to transport the mattress through the zero line)
- The line receives the mattress base. A machine aligns the base for correct placing.
- The base is sprayed with glue before rails and spring units are added.
- The mattress is glued along the rail edge before the top layer is added.
- The mattress is pressed together to optimize adhesion.
- The finished mattress can be turned and/or palletized as required.
- Ergonomically secured, no awkward working possessions
- High flexibility, handles all sizes of mattresses
- Short turn investment
- SMED (Single-Minute Exchange of Die)
Capacity: Produces one mattress each minute, when the line is in flow
Mattress size: ALL size mattresses
Function: Transports, glues, presses and turns the mattress – full automatic (The Line can be connected to a saw to cut the mattresses)
Glue: Hot-melt or water-based
Order change: Automatic changeover